Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback information:
Introduction: Whats new for 2014?
For years, Mitsubishi has scarcely made a depression in the world of automation. The rise of strife and the general equivocation towards automotive advancement have played their division in the same. But if there’s one replica that Mitsubishi can still hinge these days, then it’s the Mitsubishi Lancer.The Lancer Sportback has sufficient of captivating qualities about it. It has been tried, tested and also proven to the hilt. Despite the Sportback's age, its "shark-nose" front frame, sharp headlights and crusty lines give it a very distinctive as well as an attractive look. It is a five-door hatchback version. It has been recognized by a range of names in different countries as the Colt Lancer, Chrysler Valiant Lancer, Chrysler Lancer, Eagle Summit, Dodge/Plymouth Colt, etc. at different times. It was introduced in 1973 and has been developing since.
Models and features:
It has been sold as Mitsubishi Galant Fortis and Mitsubishi Lancer Fortis. The latest replica was available in sedan and station wagon forms. The new models are Mitsubishi Lancer ES, LS, XLS Sedan & GSR Sportback. It has a pelt wrapped steering wheel along with a shift handle. It has the convenience of a 52.7 cubic foot cargo hold. There is also an aggressive front grille, angled headlamps, and chrome-tipped exhaust. It has an inline-4 engine with 168 hp @ 6000 rpm. The top speed is at 115 mph. The rear suspension is multi-link. The Body Style is Hatchback with a standard market segment. Its length is 180.4, width is 69.4 in, and height is 59.3 in.The wheel base is 103.7 in. The ground clearance that it offers is 5.5 in. The VIP behavior beckons with the Lancer Sportback. Feel of sporty hostility goes hand in hand with its enhanced performance credentials.
Standard Exterior Features
• Auto-off halogen headlamps with greeting light and approaching home light
• changeable intermittent windshield wipers and washers with smart washer
• Fog lights (GT)
• Front upper grille (chrome accent) (ES)
• Front lower grille (chrome accent) (ES)
• Sports front grille and bumper (GT)
• Short pole antenna
• Roof plug-in Thule sports rack accommodation
• Green laminated windshield
• Exhaust finisher (GT)
• Another chiefly attractive characteristic is the attendance of Thule sport rack sockets that convert your roof into one that’s able of carrying just about anything. These sockets will provide trouble-free storage at any given point.
Options and packages:
The Lancer can be ordered with numerous alternative packages that collection key choices such as LED lights, , squashy touch materials on the gate panels, a 710-watt Rockford-Fosgate Punch best sound system with 10-inch subwoofer ,navigation, aluminum trim on the inside and chrome trim on the body.
The Alloy Wheel Package includes: 16” Alloy Wheels and rear disc brakes. The Deluxe Package includes FUSE Handsfree Link System, high contrast meter gauges, chrome lower Grille Accent, Color multi-information Display, Power Glass Sunroof.The GT Touring Package includes: Leather Seating Surfaces, DTS neural Surround, Power Glass Sunroof, Rain sensing Wipers, HID Headlights, PremiDIA Surround and Dolby Volume, Auto ON/OFF Headlight power, Heated Front chairs, Auto Drimming Rearview Mirrors.
Under the hood:
Mitsubishi asks Sportback buyers to choose either among ES and GT trim levels.
The ES comes with the 2.0-liter motor in adding to air conditioning, control windows and locks, six-speaker, 140-watt AM/FM/CD sound player, auto-off headlights, a multi-data display and it has 16-inch steel wheels along with hubcaps.
The GT has 2.4-liter engine with a sport-tuned suspension, a 6.1-inch tap screen that runs Mitsubishi's FUSE infotainment system, Bluetooth connection with tone of voice command, USB hub and it has a rear spoiler along with fog lights. Apart from that it has a SiriusXM satellite radio with a three-month test subscription, a rear-view camera, a roof shelf and 18-inch alloy wheels.
The greenhouse gas emission is 322 grams per mile. The highway fuel economy is 32 mpg whereas the city fuel economy is 24 mpg with no forced induction. The Lancer Sportback to be able to mechanism from 0 to 60 mph in a slight over ten seconds along with 115 mph speed to go with it.
Safety ratings and technology:
• All Sportback models come with twin front, front elevation and full-length side drape airbags with adding up a driver's lap airbag, traction and constancy control systems and a tire-pressure monitoring system. It has the latest in technology which is 6.1” touch panels display audio E/review camera presents itself off the edge. It also has high contrast meters with color LCD display. It has a navigation screen with 7” touch screen. There are other safety features like: Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)? with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), 5-mph front bumper, theft-deterrent security alarm system and engine immobilizer, kid safety locks (rear doors).It also has three-point seatbelts and head restraints for all occupants and Interior head-impact protection. It also features Front seat structure to reduce whiplash injury. The Driver’s side knee airbag is a great feature all in all.
The Lancer Sportback is more than capable of fulfilling whatever road rally fantasies every enthusiast has. The interior is aggressively nice, the exterior is very solid and has a versatile choice of fuel efficient engines. It’s a car for those who wish for the Evo experience but require additional space, or more likely. The characteristically styled 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback is a breathing of fresh atmosphere. Possessing all of the profits of the reasonable, dependable and fun-to-drive Lancer sedan, the Lancer Sportback 5-door boasts to be the future successor of many rally cars. Even if it faces some hard rivalry from a loads of new brands, but it always provide nice a long list of standard amenities, one can positively say that it is a perfect combination of beauty and features. It’s hard to find better than MITSUBISHI Lancer Sportback.
Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Images:
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback interior|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback engine|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback black|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback white|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback red|
|Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback wheels|
Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback modifications:
|All Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback years|
|modification||price||cylinder||wheels||doors||width x length x height||clearance|
GT 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl CVT) (2012 - 2014)
|21,945$||4||front wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.3||5.8|
ES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT) (2011 - 2014)
|18,595$||4||front wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.3||5.5|
GTS 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M) (2010 - 2011)
|19,895$||4||front wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.7||5.8|
ES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M) (2011)
|17,095$||4||front wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.7||5.8|
GTS 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl CVT) (2010 - 2011)
|20,895$||4||front wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.7||5.8|
Ralliart 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM) (2010 - 2011)
|28,095$||4||all wheel drive||4||69.4 x 180.4 x 59.7||5.8|
LS 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A) (2004)
|16,709$||4||front wheel drive||4||66.8 x 181.3 x 58.1||5.5|
Ralliart 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A) (2004)
|19,319$||4||front wheel drive||4||66.8 x 181.3 x 57.1||4.5|